Monday, February 6, 2012

Feb Counterfeit Challenge Kit

Welcome if you have come from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and of course welcome if you haven't! i have been inspired by CFK to make up 2 kits tonight.
The kit which featured was Crop Circle's Note To Self



I dont have a single Alphabet patterned paper in my stash,  so I set about matching the patterns on the other papers in the kit. I was doing quite well and was pretty happy until I reached the bottom of my paper box and happened upon a piece of paper, not with Alphas on, but close enough, numbers.

It was a piece of Paper given to me by my UKS teamie Zahra close to an aeon ago. It deserves to be used, but having selected some funky papers already I wasn't putting anything back, so I just had to pull out more!

I now have two kits:-
a bold and bright summery one



and a more muted numeral one.

10 comments:

  1. Look good kits you should have fun with those. I'll await the LOs in anticipation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kits-I especially love the one with the muted tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some intriguing bits & bobs hidden amongst your stash - they're both lovely Jane, but I especially love the first one! Happy scrapping :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I like the first kit the best...but the muted one is pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How fun to have two very interesting and inspired kits!!! I look forward to all your creations. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - it's great that you have 2 to play with, each with a different feel. I wish I'd thought of numbers - a couple of people have used them and I think they'll work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an awesome job on both kits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love the happy first colorful one, but I can see how great all those neutrals are too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so very pretty! I love the colors of the first one but the second kit?? TO DIE FOR!!! Enjoy scrapping this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment I love to hear from you it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)