Friday, September 14, 2012

Faeces for sale- 2012 PHOTOGRAPHY SCAVENGER HUNT

I signed up for the Gallo Organico photo scavenger hunt in June.That evening I took the family out for dinner with the list to see if they would join me and we could make it a family project and chatted about where we might find the things we needed.


2012 PHOTOGRAPHY SCAVENGER HUNT LIST

1. A pier
2. A clothesline
3. A border
4. A roadside stand selling something
5. A train
6. A historical landmark
7. A person playing a musical instrument
8. A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel
9. A fountain
10. A horse
11. A shadow
12. A maze, labyrinth, or trail.
13. A library
14. A person playing with a ball.
15. Someone dancing.
16. A bride.
17. A church, chapel, cathedral, mosque or temple.
18. A movie poster
19. An outdoor stairway
20. A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock)
21. A picture of you standing with something that symbolizes your nation.

During the time between then and now we have snapped 20 of the required things substituting a heart shaped stone for a pier. 

The only item left is no 21. Not going to be too difficult if I can catch a kangaroo.

First up is 
Faeces For Sale 

Number 4 
It being the middle of winter there were no roadside stands selling mangoes, oranges or figs which there are at other times of year, merely Faeces; but such a choice. There were so many to choose from but I just snapped four.





9 comments:

  1. So funny - what a great choice! Did you buy any? lol! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your hunt photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! Who would have thought there would be so much poo for sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! Hope you and your family had as much fun finding other photos on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What absolute fun. Great photograph collage!! Andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. I work in sewage treatment and recently met my opposite number from our Brisbane Office. He'd love these as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment I love to hear from you it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)