Saturday, September 29, 2012

Last bits of CFK from.... when?

Oh my goodness that'll be June. I really need more time to scrap! 

Inspired by Katie Scotts lo idea here I made this quick and easy dlo (it only took me 2-3 evenings!)




As usual the amount of journaling I wanted to get down was too great for the space Katie used for her journaling but inspired by Jim Jams tags here  and because in my CFK  scraps swap kit Scrappy Sue gave me were some plain tags I dressed them up and used them to make mini journaling books. Perfect for all those words.



I added to the CFK with some extra papers and the red flowers were from a paper ribbon received from my not so secret Santa 2011 Pat.I added "Cheap as chips" black diamantes and layered the whole thing up to give it some dimension.

Just so you know i have done February too but theres too much personal journaling on show to share :)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous newsy pages - these will be SO much fun to look back on in a couple of years because the photos are there and the words are too!

    I love the repeated flower dots across the page and glad my tags inspired you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DLO love the mirror effect and well done on the journalling spots great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pages! Very creative idea to display the tags like so for all your journaling! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal spots are fantastic! I never have enough room, either, so I'm totally stealing that idea. :) all the details of your pages are so pretty, love all the blues and mix of textures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment I love to hear from you it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)