Saturday, June 11, 2011

Time Flies

20110611-IMG_2753.jpg by rjinger
20110611-IMG_2753.jpg, a photo by rjinger on Flickr.

Not only did time fly finding myself suddenly 37 years old but i have been meaning to scrap this photo for 3.5 years as i am now 40!
I made this out of the left overs from my "Direction" lo as i was on a Kazsas scrapbook camp and to be able to enter the competitions i had to use Kaszaz papers and i only had the goody bag i was given on arrival.. It was worth doing as this lo won the sketch comp. | used lots of spray mists and stamps and blinged up the memories plaque cos i didn't like it!
I masked the blue background cs with punched out butterflies and sprayed all over then i thought the paper butterflies looked pretty cool so i covered them in glossy accents and stuck them on top of punched pink cardstock butterflies.
This pretty pastel colours are not my usual style so was way out my comfort zone but am pleased with what i made out of scraps.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - you and the page! Love the ribbon twists and paper edge curling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful page and so glad it won. I love that photo of you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment I love to hear from you it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)