Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pottetiquette

"White with one" challenge this month is using the blue, Niagara. 

This reminded me a a time in our life when potty training my daughter and I had the perfect picture and journalling I wrote 10 years ago.
I have never been a white space lo type preferring to jam pack my pages with as much as possible so i challenged myself this time and used texture paste for the first time too, Happy days.
I cut the demin hear out of an old pair of jeans and stitched it with white ribbon. and attached it with a large metal brad.
thanks for looking.


 ARGGH I can't turn my images from my phone around on blogger sorry please twist your head!

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely page! Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background splatters and the way you teamed them with those gorgeous embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is super cute - love it. Thank you for playing along with us on Ww1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great page. Love your photo too. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment I love to hear from you it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)