Saturday, June 11, 2011

Direction

20110611-IMG_2724.jpg by rjinger
20110611-IMG_2724.jpg, a photo by rjinger on Flickr.

A lo about my son's realisation that he can achieve anything if he puts his mind to it. Photos were taken on a hike to the top of a steep mountain recently. I used shrink plastic and kassaz paper and acetate as they were in the goody bag at the scrap camp i went to last weekend. the best thing about the shrink plastic is that is was see through so i made embellees wher i stamped on the front and doodled on the back and ther are super 3D. Also used small bits of the shrink plastic with doodled stars to lift the acetate up stuck down with glossy accents so doesn't show.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment I love to hear from you it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)