Friday, August 12, 2011

worst tooth fairies ever






Thanks counterfeit kitters you inspired me to use up these bits of my stash. I started with my pp and spritzed blue and red over it (over die cut stars which were part of my kit and are hideous) to soften the brightness down, then I used 2 fairies I cut out of a greeting card years ago hoping dd might have an bit of girlyness about her, she's now 9 and no sign of it so far so I cut up a couple of photos of dh and my faces and doodled on top of them to make them more like the fairy bottoms iykwim. (you'll notice i draw in his wrinkle but not mine  ;-)
i interpreted the sketch from the UKS monthly challenge clustering my photos, fairies, 2 swirly die cuts, the tags and paper (from my kit) covered chipboard at the LHs and RHS of the paper leaving room for my mixed up alphas for my title and journalling in the middle.
i had a great time putting this together and I know for sure I wouldn't have a0 made this lo which is a story that need to be told or b) used such pretty pretty papers if I hadn't made my kit.

tfl

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant page Jane - Funky fairies - especially like R as a five-o'clock-shadowed one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! But you are NOT the worst fairies, my SIL has that title. She remembered the first few times and then when it was a BIG one they were having game night at their house and she TOTALLY forgot, had to write a letter explaining that the fairy was sick and my niece was furious! LOL! We bought her a tooth fairy box that year for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page - esp the drawing on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ,love ,love this!!! evrything about it is so adorable! I would never have the guts to cut my photos and draw on them, you make it seem effort less!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this definitely brought a smile to my face. Very cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFLOL!!!I have forgotten to do the tooth fairy a few times myself! Glad I am not the only one!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really witty and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment I love to hear from you it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)